Is Your Website Ready for Google’s Penguin 2.0? It is on the Way!
Last week Google’s Matt Cutts announced that Penguin 2.0 is a couple of weeks away. Therefore, if at any point you have used some black hat SEO tactics it’s time to revise.
The main guidelines to follow:
- Avoid link farms paid and organics.
- Remove keyword loading tiles
- Stop buying links
- work on high quality inbound links organically
- Avoid any link schemes that are designed only to rank your website higher with no benefit to visitors.
- Concentrate on conducting link analysis that benefits your ranking
- Ensure that your site is not spammy or hacked by spammers
- Post quality accurate content on your website that is beneficial.
- Use Google webmaster tools for communication with Google about issues.